HOW TO FIND US
Maputo: 87.8 MHz FM within a 80 km radius of Maputo
Ponta do Ouro: 87.8 MHz
Ressano Garcia: 87.8 MHz
Lesotho and Neighbouring South Africa
Maseru, Ladybrand and Ficksburg: 104 MHz FM
Komatipoort: 87.8 MHz FM
DSTV: audio channel 821
OVHD (Open View HD): audio channel 602
Gauteng: DAB+ test broadcast *
* this is a technical trial and is therefore not a full grade service and may not always be on air.
FREE TO AIR SATELLITE:
LM Radio is carried on the following FTA (free to air) satellite channels. Speak to an installer to assist in purchasing a dish and receiver to receive one of these transmissions.
To see the broadcast footprint visit: www.lyngsat.com and click on the relevant satellite.
Free-To-Air satellite package ideal for listening to
For Installation in Mozambique, Mapumalanga or Gauteng contact
RSA: +27 83 226 6967
Moz: +258 82 495 3030
Moz: +258 84 733 4133
All Smart phone users including those using the Android operating system install the LM Radio App:
For Android, Blackberry, iPhone or Windows
phone from the relevant App Store.
Android – Google Play Store
IPhone – Apple App Store
Blackberry– Blackberry Apps
Windows– Nokia App Store
Search for LM Radio
LM Radio uses the latest aacPlus(MPEG-4) streaming technology for the best available quality while using minimal bandwidth. The stream is compatible with iTunes, Real Player, WinAmp and Windows Media player.
LM Radio Live Audio Stream requires FLASH. Click Here to download latest version for free.
- Click on “File” button, scroll down to “Play URL”
- In the window which opens, copy the following URL: 188.8.131.52:8945
- Paste it into the box.
- Click “Open” and it will automatically play the LM Radio stream.
- Don’t have Winamp? Click here to download
- Open iTunes
- From pull down menu at head of page Select ‘Advanced’
- Select ‘Open Audio Stream
- In the URL box type: http://184.108.40.206/8945
- Click ‘OK’
- ‘LM Radio’ will appear as a track listing in the Music Library
- To listen in future just select ‘LM Radio’ and press the ‘Play’ button.
- Click on the iTunes logo.
- Streaming will now automatically play through iPhone using Quicktime.